Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
Open chat in popup window^^ Make sure you are not blocking popups.
NETWORK: QuakeNet | CHANNEL: #dnbradio
Type !help in the channel to get the current list of bot commands.
- !np - shows the "now playing" info (current playing tune and stream stats)
- !rate x - rate the current playing track (x = 1 thru 10)
- !rate x your comment here - rate and comment the current playing track
- !count - shows current listener count
- !donate - shows donation info
- !links x - shows the listen links (private notice)
- !next - shows next tracks in cue
- !update x - shows the last x tracks added to the playlist
NOT WORKING? Try these..
Alternate IRC Servers: EU / UK
Alternate IRC Servers: US / CANADA
Alternate IRC Clients
Install a stand-alone IRC client to connect to a QuakeNet server.
Supported IRC Commands
A lot of IRC commands are transparently relayed to the server. However a large number are handled seperately to make it easier to use IRC.
The handled commands are found below while any not listed will be relayed to the server.
/p => /part
/me => /action
/j => /join
/q => /query
/w => /whois
/raw => /quote
General IRC commands
/msg $target $message
/notice $target $message
/join $channel [$key], [$channel [$key]]
/topic [$channel] $topic
/ctcp $target $ctcp_command [$ctcp_args]
/k /kick $nick
/server [$server_address] [$server_port]
/set $setting_name [$new_value]
/alias [$alias $rule]
/alias del $alias
If you have any trouble connecting to the ones provided by your chat client see QuakeNet's official list of servers.