Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
NETWORK: QuakeNet | CHANNEL: #dnbradio
You can also join us on our Discord server which is synced with IRC.
Need an invite? Click here
Type !help in the channel to get the current list of bot commands.
- !np - shows the "now playing" info (current playing tune and stream stats)
- !rate x - rate the current playing track (x = 1 thru 10)
- !rate x your comment here - rate and comment the current playing track
- !count - shows current listener count
- !donate - shows donation info
- !links x - shows the listen links (private notice)
- !next - shows next tracks in cue
- !update x - shows the last x tracks added to the playlist
NOT WORKING? Try these..
Alternate IRC Servers: EU / UK
Alternate IRC Servers: US / CANADA
Alternate IRC Clients
Install a stand-alone IRC client to connect to a QuakeNet server.
Supported IRC Commands
A lot of IRC commands are transparently relayed to the server. However a large number are handled seperately to make it easier to use IRC.
The handled commands are found below while any not listed will be relayed to the server.
/p => /part
/me => /action
/j => /join
/q => /query
/w => /whois
/raw => /quote
General IRC commands
/msg $target $message
/notice $target $message
/join $channel [$key], [$channel [$key]]
/topic [$channel] $topic
/ctcp $target $ctcp_command [$ctcp_args]
/k /kick $nick
/server [$server_address] [$server_port]
/set $setting_name [$new_value]
/alias [$alias $rule]
/alias del $alias
If you have any trouble connecting to the ones provided by your chat client see QuakeNet's official list of servers.